|Chat Big Brother 4: Pandora's Box|
|Series Run||July 22, 2015|
|Runner(s)-up||Laugh In The Haze!|
|Previous Season||Chat Big Brother 3|
|Next Season||Chat Big Brother 5|
Chat Big Brother 4: Pandora's Box is the fourth season of The Chat Big Brother ORG Wiki.
- Big Brother House: Houseguests join a chat room with the hosts to partake in an online version of the 'Big Brother' game. This is where most events pertaining to the game occur.
- Diary Room: Houseguests will be able to utilize Diary Room Chats via Wikia, as a group chat with the host(s) to send their challenge submissions & votes.
- Head of Household: Just like in normal Big Brother, the HoH is determined by a competition between all eligible houseguests.
- Nominations: The current HoH must nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.
- Power of Veto: The power of veto is competiton between 6 or less houseguests (depending on who is left) to win the veto and veto one nomination. If the power is used the HoH must nominate one person who isnt the veto holder/vetoed nominee.
- Jury: Consists of the final 3 evicted houseguests.
- Pandora's Box: Pandora's Box is a classic twist in the TV show, Big Brother. If the box is opened it releases a good or bad thing to the opener and a good or bad thing to the houseguests.
- Diamond Power of Veto: The Diamond Power of Veto was released when Orange chose to open Pandora's Box. He recieved it and used it at the final 4, sending Purry home after one of the most iconic evictions ever.
- Instant Eviction: When Jaylen opened Pandora's Box, it activated the instant eviction, which meant no veto was played and the vote was held right after the nominations.
|Day 1||Day 8||9th||0||0||5|
|Day 1||Day 16||8th||0||0||3|
|Day 1||Day 23|| 7th|
|Day 1||Day 31||6th||1||1||2|
|Day 1||Day 39|| 5th|
|Day 1||Day 46|| 4th|
|Day 1||Day 52|| 3rd|
| Laugh In The Haze!|
|Day 1||Day 60|| 2nd|
|Day 1||Day 60|| 1st|